Service Tech Needed
Most people like to be a member of a family and a part of the team. Here at JS West that is exactly what you’ll experience. JS West & Companies is all about family. We’re family owned and operated and have been for more than a century. Our whole philosophy of business embraces the bonds, trust and loyalty found in the family unit and extends to our family of employees, customers and community.
There is an exciting and inviting opportunity for a Service Technician based in our Modesto region who can thrive in a fast paced work environment. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, in this position you will be responsible for providing safe and efficient service to both residential and commercial customers. Our ideal candidate will have plumbing experience and possess a safety conscious attitude.
- A valid class A or B license
- Hazardous Materials
- LPG/Plubming knowledge
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, physical therapy evaluation, and a background check
- Be enthusiastic about safety
We expect the Service Technician to:
- Have good interpersonal skills and be willing to take direction from the manager
- Offer great customer service and be team focused
- Perform service work as required and as department policy dictates
- Handle customer complaints and inquires as required
- Perform “Gas Checks” as policy requires.
- Report safety violations and follow through to ensure they are fixed.
- Perform on-call duties on a regular rotation.
JS West offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, ESOP, 401(K), Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays.
If you have an questions, please call HR at 209-577-3221